A one-dimensional 50-position Array contains the output quantities (int type) of a product. Write a program in C language that will implement the following:
- Enter array data using random numbers (range 0-100).
- Display the arrayelements.
- Find the average value of the array elements.
- Create a new array containing all quantities whose difference from the average value of the elements in the original table is greater than 20% of the average value.
- Show the elements of the new array as well as the number of elements.